Winter prices 2017-2018
Prices shown are per person per day based on a stay of 7 nights on a HB basis.
Arrival and departure: Saturday or Sunday
|Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Family Junior Suite Sole||78,00||135,00|
|Family Suite Panorama||84,00||146,00|
New Year: minimum 7-day/night stay – New Year’s Gala Dinner included
City tax, not included: € 1,00 a day per person up to and not more than 10 days of stay, children under 14 years are exempt
SUPPLEMENTS AND REDUCTIONS:
(Reductions for children in 3rd and 4th beds if sharing room with parents)
- Children from 0 to 5 years € 20.00 per day (meals included)
- Children from 6 to 11 years old: € 30.00 per day (meals included)
- Teens over 12 years old: discount 40%
- Supplement double for single use: 40%
- Supplement for stays lower than 3 nights: + 10%
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- “Sanae & Relax” centre with sauna, Turkish bath, tropical shower, cold fog, relaxation zone with heated bench . Whirlpool (extra charge)
- “Skipass Service”
- “Welcome and Farewell” Aperitif weekly
- Romantic dinner by candle light
- Christmas and New Year’s gala dinners
- Fluffy bathrobe in BioCirmolo rooms, Junior Suites and Sole Panorama Suites
- Guided snowshoe hikes with alpine guides
- Ski storage with boot warmers
- Newspapers and weekly magazines
- Ski room
- At the clients’ disposition are some passes for free entrance to the ice hockey Stadium for the hockey matches and for ice skating (skate hire included).
SPECIAL FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN:
- Mini Club “La Bottega della Fantasia”: for children from 4 to 12 years old, from Sunday to Friday from 5pm to 10:30pm with dinner break.
- Baby Kit: (limited availability; on request only) high chairs, colourful placemats, baby beds, safety rails, night lights, baby bottle warmer, baby bathtub, baby changing table, nappy bin, toilet seat reducers, baby potty.
- Menu for children and preparation of baby food
- Babysitting (on request and at extra charge)
- On request a child accompanying service to the schools or cable car stations for ski courses.
- Possibility of booking ski courses directly from the hotel on your arrival (Saturday and Sunday on request).
- “Banzimalia” Play ground in the snow just a few metres from the Hotel! Child assistance from 8:45am until the afternoon at 4pm with possibility of package with ski school included. (For further information on the program and its costs, visit the website of the Ski School Campitello).
FURTHER AND USEFUL INFORMATION:
- Prices do not include the holiday tax equal to € 1,00 per person per day up to a maximum of 10 days of stay ( children under the age of 14 years are exempt)
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Flooring in rooms Tobià, Biocirmolo and Junior Suite are in wooden parquet
- Menu for celiacs and guests with intolerances
- Rooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and should be kindly vacated by 10am on the day of departure
- We kindly ask you advise us in advance if you expect to be present for lunch on the day of arrival
- For delayed arrivals and early departures the full cost of the room for the relative period will be applied
- For an insurance policy covering holiday cancellation, please consult the website: https://www.erv-italia.it/
- All bookings confirmed by us are binding only after receipt of the deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of the holiday by bank transfer to the following bank account held at: Cassa Rurale Val di Fassa – Campitello di Fassa Branch in the name of: Hotel Panorama – Strèda Ciadenac 7 – 38031- CAMPITELLO DI FASSA (TN) – IBAN: IT 98 V 08140 34490 00000 8050 669 – BIC Code: CCRTIT2T38A. The deposit can also be paid by credit card, by communicating the relevant information at the time of booking.
- Methods of payment: cash up to € 2.999, 00, cheque, bank draft, bank card, Visa, MasterCard
SKI AND SPORT INFORMATION:
- SKIPASS SERVICE: by purchasing your ski pass via the website www.dolomitisuperski.com we will arrange collection so that it is available in the hotel on your arrival therefore avoiding queues at the local offices.
- Campitello Ski School: Tel. +39 462 750350
- Col Rodella lift (800 m) Connection with “Sella Ronda”, Four Dolomite Passes Tour
- Ski bus stop only 30 m from the hotel
- Skilift for children and Ski School 50 m from the hotel
- Cross country ski slope (Marcialonga) on the back of hotel (150 m.)