Precautions relating to corona virus
Your health is our priority
We are aware that the current time is a particularly complex one, however we are already busy with the preparations for the next summer season. To guarantee comfort, relaxation and maximum safety and to allow you to spend a thought free holiday, without setbacks, we have decided to adopt the highest standards of hygiene.
In this truly particular moment, our hotel benefits from a privileged position: here, in the middle of nature, at the foot of the mountains of the Val di Fassa, expanses of woods and green meadows, offer all the necessary space to express oneself. With only 31 rooms, our family run property is the ideal destination for a holiday to spend in the open air. Far from the city bustle, children can learn to love nature, discover the Dolomites and fill their lungs with the pure air of the Alps.
Naturally the safety and health of the guests and our staff are our priority. For this reason, as well as limiting entrance to the hotel only to those with a booking and to our team, we have adopted the following measures:
- Our staff maintains a minimum distance of 1m.
- All the members of staff of our hotel wear protection over the nose and mouth or a protective visor.
- We kindly ask you to observe the maximum number of people in the communal areas.
- Accurate cleaning at regular intervals of the communal areas of the hotel as well as hand rails, door handles, work surfaces, lift, rest rooms etc.
- Throughout the hotel dispensers of hand disinfectant are available.
- We kindly ask you to respect the minimum distance and to wear a protection over the nose and mouth.
- We prefer electronic payments. The appointed devices are disinfected after each use.
- In the restaurant the distance between tables has been increased in order to maintain the distance of at least 1m.
- Breakfast will be served by the dining staff.
- During the daily cleaning, all the surfaces are disinfected.
- We kindly ask you to air your room well prior to your departure.
- We furthermore ask you to wash and disinfect your hands prior to leaving the room and to always wear a mask.
- Access to the wellness area and the use of the sauna are limited and submitted to booking.
- This summer our mini club will be opened according to the current security protocol.
- Our large garden of over 10.000 m2, as well as the rich program of activities and excursions organised by the tourist board, will guarantee lots of fun for your children.
Should you desire further information about our hygienic - sanitary measures or about the current situation in the Trento region, we remain at your disposition as always.
We cannot wait to welcome you soon to the Alpen Hotel Panorama!