Val di Fassa with kids
The kingdom of children: long live creativity!
When you imagine an ideal holiday of rest, recreation and entertainment, your thoughts turn to your children and how they will feel, what activities they can engage in, and especially, if they are happy and satisfied with their stay away from home.
Our Mini Club *"La Bottega della Fantasia" will dispel any doubts, offering your children a memorable holiday in Val di Fassa with games, explorations and workshops orchestrated by Mastro and his faithful assistants.
* The Mini Club service is active in the summer for children aged 4 to 11 years of age, from Sunday to Friday.
Hours: 5:00 pm to 7:15 pm and after dinner from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Summer programme of the "Bottega della Fantasia"
- We create the "Memory Collector": during the week we fill it with the drawings and craft projects made by your children
- "The little artisan workshop"
- We prepare our chef’s hats and... everyone in the kitchen to have fun with flour and cookie cutters to prepare our biscuits!!!
- We walk in the woods looking for small stones, pine cones and leaves to be transformed into creative arts and crafts
- On Thursday, a pizza party!
- In the evening... baby dance! And everyone can play with nature and a bit of imagination!
And many other activities in collaboration with the Tourist office of Val di Fassa **
- "The sensations of the woods"
- "We learn to make butter like our grandparents did"
- Walk on the trail of the marmots
- "Moo goes the cow..."
- "The enchanted trail"
- Geology and legends
- Friend of nature, friend of animals
- In the squirrel den
- Mineral laboratory for children
- Climbing course for children from 7 to 14 years of age (free)
- "Visits to the mountain farms": 3 weekly free guided tours to discover the summer pastures and taste the typical products of our land. Excursions for the whole family!
- Hiking for adults and children
- Nature trails and cultural excursions with local guides
- Adventure Parks: climb up the trees and have fun with obstacles, rope bridges, ziplines and much more!
- Canyoning: a sensational experience suitable for the whole family to conquer rock faces and waterfalls accompanied by a qualified guide
- Ice and roller skating (some free tickets for our guests)
- Horseback riding
- Skiing on grass
** Most of the activities have special rates for those with a Val di Fassa Card, that we offer you free of charge upon your arrival at the hotel